Make it SafeMake it Safe logo

 

www.makeitsafe.org.uk

Very sadly, we hear the news that another young child has died from getting caught in window blind cords; a little girl at just 16 months old.  The family are keen to prevent this kind of thing happening to other families and have publicly urged people to review their blinds for safety.  There are so many products on the market to help prevent this type of tragic accident.  The above website gives some excellent advice so do please take the time to check it out.

We stock a full range of safety devices to suit any room or window blind and can also give advice via our contact form on how to best fit them or which one is best for you.